Individual therapy provides a safe place to explore interpersonal conflicts and mental health concerns. I help with identifying and resolving issues in life to achieve personal growth.
- Stress Management
- ADD and Executive Functioning
- Anger Management
Group therapy allows growth in therapy through interpersonal interaction, feedback and support from peers, and knowledge that ones’s issues may be similar.
- Infertility Counselling
- Donor Infertility Group
- Secondary Infertility Group
- Mind & Body Infertility Group
Women’s Support Group
- Mind & Body
- Hosts Free RESOLVE Support Groups
- Social Skills Group — Elementary and Middle School
- Girl Power - (Elementary and Middle School) Girls learn strategies to strengthen their self-esteem. (Resisting peer pressure, setting and achieving personal goals, analyzing social media, mediation, and the discovery through the arts.)
Relational therapy allows that couples work on issue that are creating conflict and discord by helping the couple understand their situation and themselves so that the changes necessary for progress and improvement may be made. Premarital counseling is also offered for couples preparing to marry.
- Family Counseling
- Divorce Counseling
- Affair Recovery
- Donor Sperm Evaluations
- Donor Egg Evaluations
- Donor Recipient Evaluations
- Embryo Adoption Evaluations